The Emergency Travel Certificates are issued only to people with emergency situations. Please send an email to explain why you need the Emergency Travel Certificate and send supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before sending the application.
What documents do I need when applying for the issuance of Emergency Travel Certificate?
The following must be furnished for the application process:
- Duly filled application form; [PDF]
- Notarized copy of passport;
- Two colored 2” x 2” photograph (white background, shoulders square to camera, both ears visible, no visible shadow, no head gear, no uniform, no smile, no eyeglasses, no earrings for men, no eyebrow/chin/ nose rings for all applicants, requirements as per International Standards).
- Notarized copy of birth certificate;
- Application fee of US$17.00 (money order or certified check payable to the Embassy of Namibia – personal checks are not accepted;)
- A self-addressed, pre-paid envelope from DHL, FEDEX or United States Postal Service only with tracking. Receipt of payment for the envelope must be attached. Please do not send UPS envelopes.;
What do I do with the completed documents?
Once you have all the required documents, please place them in one envelope and mail them to the following address:
The Embassy of the Republic of Namibia in Washington, DC
Attn: Consular Section
1605 New Hampshire Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20009
How long does it take?
Please contact the embassy to verify.