Effective 17:00 16 July 2022 to 24:00 15 January 2023, please check the Amendments to the 45th COVID-19 Public Briefing
Amendment of regulation 11 of Regulations
- Regulation 11 of the Regulations are amended by the substitution of subregulation (4) for the following subregulation:
“(4) Persons permitted to enter Namibia under subregulation (2) may not enter Namibia Unless such persons at the time of entering Namibia present to an authorized person a valid –
Vaccination certificate –
- showing that the concerned are fully vaccinated against COVID-19; and
- issued by a person or authority certified or authorized to administer COVID-19 vaccines and to issue vaccination certificates in any country.
SARS-CoV2 PCR test result from the country of departure, which test result –
- is a negative SARS-CoV2 PCR test result which is not older than 72 hours calculated from the date that the sample for testing was taken; and
- was issued by a laboratory that is certified in the country of issue to issue SARS-CoV2 PCR test results; or
De-isolation certificate, not older than three months from the date of discharge from isolation, issue by the health authority in the country of departure.”.